Columbia Grad School of Journalism Covers 2008 Service Nation Summit


Photo Credit - Joseph C. Lin Photo Credit - Alexandra Cheney

Welcome to Columbia Graduate School of Journalism's coverage of the 9/11/08 Obama-McCain Presidential Candidate's Forum on the Columbia University Campus.

Browse through the topics at right and be sure to check out the photos, audio, and video.

Anyone interested in using content on this site, please email the editors.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Never Forget

Amidst the families whose losses were too great, I solemnly remember that I almost shared in their loss seven years ago. On that Eleventh of September, my mother had just gotten off the Path Train under the World Trade Center when the first plane hit. Smelling smoke, she hurried outside confused and distraught only to see the second plane collide. I have always been grateful for my fortune on such a misfortunate day, but I shall never forget what could have been.


Click for larger slideshow.

No comments: