Columbia Grad School of Journalism Covers 2008 Service Nation Summit


Photo Credit - Joseph C. Lin Photo Credit - Alexandra Cheney

Welcome to Columbia Graduate School of Journalism's coverage of the 9/11/08 Obama-McCain Presidential Candidate's Forum on the Columbia University Campus.

Browse through the topics at right and be sure to check out the photos, audio, and video.

Anyone interested in using content on this site, please email the editors.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tobey Maguire AKA Spiderman on serving

Greg B. asked Maguire if he had ever volunteered for any of these initiatives. His reply: "I am interested in them but have not made a commitment to any organization."

Maguire went on, "For awhile I tried to decide what I wanted to do, did I want to choose an organization or start my own thing? I couldn't make up my mind, so I've decided to put one foot in front of the other and see where it goes."

Thanks for serving, Spiderman.

No comments: